Thursday, April 2, 2009

Easter Bunny for the Toy Society

I made this little Easter bunny for the Toy Society. My second toy for the Toy Society. This bunny is from Betz White.

I included the information for the finder about what the Toy Society is.

I was going to visit someone at the Queen's hospital today and thought it would make for a good place to drop my bunny. In the main lobby, there is a beautiful Koa wood bench shaped like a piano. It is absolutely beautiful. I left the little bunny on the bench there at 12:20 pm. I went to pick up something at the snack shop.

After picking up a drink, I passed by the bench to take the elevators up to visit with a family member. The bunny was still there.

But on my way home, a half an hour later, the bunny was gone. I hope it makes someone happy. Especially since there are a lot of sick people there. People who visit family or friends there could also be needing a pick me up. Either way, I hope the finder is happy this Easter time.

Goodbye, Bunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment