Saturday, August 15, 2009

Child's Scripture Bag

I am attempting to sew more. I am terrible at sewing, but I am determined to improve my sewing capabilities. So even though this bag so far from perfect, this is my current level. But I will apply myself.

This bag is made from a placemat.



It contains two zippered pockets that are very crooked. These crooked pockets will hold Jade's pens and crayons.

When the placemat is folded, it creates two pockets. One of those will hold her scripture. The other pocket she can put some paper for her drawings.



On the outside of the bag, I added a pocket, and sewed some felt flowers.

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute!!! I wish that I knew how to sew...what a beautiful scripture bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send Flowers to Italy
    I really liked your article. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete