Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mickey Mouse Bento

Cute little Koa asked for a bento, not a sandwich bento. He wanted me to look at the Susan Yuen's bento book and make something from there. I decided to take just one part of her bento to use, her wrapped cylinder musubi. I used a Mickey Mouse punch on it. Here are the results. I hadn't made a musubi like these before, so I was happy to try a new idea. I even included little nori faces. The second layer contains mini corn muffins I baked in the morning, fresh cut pineapple, and Portuguese sausage.







2 comments:

  1. They are fantastic! :D I love the bentos, they are so cute! BTW, I love your photography! I wish that my pictures look half as nice as yours do. I am a terrible photographer and can barely use my point and shoot. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need some photos taken, I would be glad to take them for you!

    ReplyDelete