Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Getting Ready for General Conference.



I found this booklet online at Fluffy Bunny Feet Designs and decided to make some for our ward.  I originally wanted to make a conference bag with a small snack and a juice box, but our ward discourages giving out food on Sunday.  I decided to instead add a mechanical pencil and a glue stick to the packet for the children. 


After I assembled 30 conference packets, I saw these eyeballs at Target and thought they would make great little reminders to watch conference.  So I printed up these tags to attach to the bag.  



I hope that the children will be more motivated to watch conference.  

I found this treasure chest at Walmart quite by accident.  The packets and eyeballs are going inside for the children to pick up on their way out.  


We also have a "Owl" follow the Prophet party next week.  More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment